This is a fantastic opportunity to teach French at an ‘outstanding’ school
Ark Burlington Danes Academy is a non-selective, all-through comprehensive school. The academy opened in September 2006 and has made rapid progress to become a highly successful and over-subscribed local school. In its 2013 Ofsted inspection, Ark Burlington Danes was rated outstanding in every category.
We are looking for an outstanding French teacher with the ability to teach Spanish and a commitment to academic excellence and helping every child succeed, who will be responsible for teaching and learning in this subject.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an extremely well-led faculty, one of the most successful in the school. Our teachers are highly effective at diagnosing individual students’ strengths and weaknesses and targeted intervention, rooted in data analysis, is extremely strong and makes a real difference.
You will need experience of successful teaching to A level as well as the drive and commitment to move French teaching, learning and progress forward and respond to academy targets.
Our ideal candidate will:
- be a passionate teacher of French and a committed team player
- have the ability to teach Spanish
- have experience of raising attainment and developing excellence
- demonstrate high levels of ambition and optimism regarding what the academy and its students can achieve.
- be committed to Ark BDA’s ethos of high expectations and no excuses
- have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- · join one of the most successful academies in England
- · work in high quality facilities
- · receive unrivalled training and professional development
- · join a network of Ark schools and benefit from the support of experienced network colleagues
- gain access to an exclusive range of benefits including reduced gym membership and large retail discounts.
If you share in our commitment to excellence, we want to hear from you. Please apply at https://goo.gl/xaXJLO. The closing date for applications is 11:00am on Monday 19th February 2018.
To find out more about our school please visit http://burlingtondanes.org/.
Visits to the academy before application submission are welcomed. Please contact Julia Morson on 0208 735 4972 or email Julia.email@example.com to arrange this.
For any technical issues with the application form please contact the recruitment team on 0203 116 6345 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Ark Burlington Danes Academy, Wood Lane, London W12 0HR
Closing Date: 11:00am – Monday 19th February 2018
Start Date: September 2018
Salary: Ark MPS or UPS (Inner London) £29,377 - £39,982 or £44,707 - £48,481 dependent on experience
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.