Vision for Education are seeking to appoint an Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant to join our successful teaching team and to work in a Primary school in Gateshead. The successful candidate would be based in a Nursery class providing general support every morning and running phonics intervention groups ever afternoon. Hours include working 8.30 – 15.30 Monday – Friday.
This average-sized primary school has high staff morale, with a governing body that is committed to promoting progression for their staff. School leaders have a clear vision for the school understanding areas of strengths and areas for improvement. Progress in Early Years Foundation Stage is good to outstanding so the school are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join their existing team.
The successful Teaching Assistant will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to confidently support individuals and smaller groups of Nursery children. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team. Vision for Education is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of EYFS Teaching Assistant you must:
· Have experience working with children aged 0-3 years old.
· Hold Teaching Assistant Level 3 Diploma or above
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
· Have previous experience running intervention workshops
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Newcastle Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified EYFS Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education Team in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne.