Full Time English Teacher
Finborough, Stowmarket, IP14 3EF
- Quick apply
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Start date:
- September 2018
- Apply by:
- 29 January 2018
“Finborough School, Suffolk – ISA, Co-educational Day and Boarding School (2-18 years)”
Finborough is an excellent school (ISI November 2016) with the most positive and ambitious approach. We are looking to appoint an English Teacher to join us from September 2018. This person will be passionate about the subject and have the ability to teach English from Key Stage 3 up to A level. Our beautiful setting, outstanding facilities and wonderful pupils make Finborough an exceptional place to teach and become a part of a true learning family.
· Be highly motivated and an excellent teacher
· Inspire pupils to become great wordsmiths and revel in their imersion in literature
· Have in depth subject knowledge at KS3 and KS4
· Be an experienced teacher or an NQT
· Enjoy being part of a supportive team
· Be deeply caring and enthusiastic
· Respect the school’s aims and values
· An excellent working environment with great resources
· Supportive colleagues and community
· Beautifully behaved, enthusiastic and motivated students
· The opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for continued professional development
· The opportunity to get involved in wider school life
The successful applicant will have the energy and commitment to enrich the lives of our pupils and help students to fulfil their potential.
Please complete the application form and send with your current cv via email to email@example.com or in writing to Finborough School, The Hall, Gt Finborough, Suffolk, IP14 3EF. Telephone 01449 773600, website www.finboroughschool.co.uk. Closing date for applications is 29/01/2018 with interviews taking place on 07/02/2018.
Finborough School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the position, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). A copy of our Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy is available on our website.
About Finborough School
- Finborough School
- The Hall, Great Finborough, Stowmarket
- IP14 3EF
- United Kingdom
Proud, friendly, warm, reliable, flexible, individual, close, active, belonging, caring, fun, ambitious, small, happy, approachable, great, academic, sporty, family.
Our aim -
“happily educated pupils”
At Finborough School we take pride in our pupils' work and achievements and encourage every pupil to take up the challenge our motto suggests and ‘strive for the highest’.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.