Full-Time Instructor Tutor / Specialising in Social, Emotional and Behavioural (SEBD) Difficulties / Wisbech, Cambridgeshire / £110 - £200 per day dependent on experience
Vision for Education, the supply arm of TES, are seeking to appoint an Instructor Tutor specialising in Social, Emotional and Behavioural (SEBD) Difficulties to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local Alternative Provision (AP) in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire. This will be a full-time position starting from September 2018 which may increase to full-time from October 2018.
The desired Instructor Tutor will be teaching a variety of subjects up to GCSE Level, including Maths, English and Science. You will be supported by an outstanding and dedicated senior leadership team, and be working alongside some excellent Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (SEBD) practitioners. The successful candidate must have experience of teaching young people with behavioural difficulties and be comfortable in managing the transition between Secondary to Post 16.
The small Alternative Provision has an outstanding reputation for providing the best possible care and support to children with Social and Behavioural Difficulties (SEBD). The school prides itself in forging strong relationships with parents, raising the esteem and emotional development of all of its students and providing excellent enrichment opportunities for all.
To be considered for the position as Instructor Tutor, you must:
· Have experience teaching children and young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) Difficulties and Social, Emotional and Behavioural (SEBD) Difficulties.
· Have a nationally recognised teaching qualification, such as Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS) or a PGCE
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
· Have a genuine desire to become part of committed team of Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (SEBD) practitioners.
At Vision for Education, we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as an Instructor Tutor, you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates of pay, paid weekly through PAYE
· Support through your placements
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to a dedicated SEND Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Access to free specialist Continued Professional Development (CPD) opportunities such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling Qualifications, and 20+ eLearning Courses through EduCare
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are an Instructor Tutor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students with Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (SEBD), and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you today.
Apply today or for more information on this role and other teaching opportunities Vision for Education have to offer within Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) across Cambridgeshire, please contact the Peterborough SEND Team on 01733 371371 or Lauren.Bates@visionforeducation.co.uk