Diocese of Lismore
Coraki is a small town that sits on the confluence of the Richmond and Wilson Rivers in northern New South Wales, Australia in Richmond Valley Shire. The name Coraki is derived from the Bundjalung word gurigay, meaning the meeting of the waters.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the following position:
Full Time Permanent Teacher commencing 2020 school year
- have a commitment to the practice of the Catholic faith.
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school.
- be willing to teach Kindergarten to Year 6 and have a commitment to excellence as a classroom teacher.
- have an understanding of the 21st century learner.
- be able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers.
- dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning, in partnership with the parent community.
- have a commitment to the expectations of a small school and its community
- have a valid NSW Working with Children Check.
- meet NESA accreditation requirements.
Interested applicants should email their application to:
Brendan Moloney Principal - St Joseph’s Primary School, Coraki
Applications to be received by 3 pm, Friday 20th September
The successful applicant not already registered with the Diocese should refer to the procedures for Employment in the Diocese of Lismore
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore Diocese is available on the Catholic Schools Office website http://www.lism.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-information/