St Joseph’s Primary School Kempsey is a school that strives to be truly Catholic in our identity and life; a centre of the new evangelisation and a place where the dignity and potential of every student is recognised and enabled to achieve the fullness of life.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for a
Full Time Temporary Teaching Positions (K-6) commencing 2020 School Year
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic faith, ethos and mission of the school;
- be able to work as a member of a Professional Learning Community who demonstrates highly effective teaching skills; classroom management and the ability to facilitate rich and meaningful learning experiences;
- arrive as a learner, demonstrate a high level of self-awareness and be willing to embrace change;
- demonstrate the ability to enhance parent and community partnerships to improve student outcomes;
- be willing to teach any year level from K-6;
- hold a current NSW Working with Children Check;
- full registration with NESA
Applications should include a cover letter that addresses the above teacher requirements, a current resume, and contact details of three referees including a current/past employer and Parish Priest or Minister from your local place of worship.
Applications must be emailed to: email@example.com
Principal – Melissa Turner
St Joseph’s Primary School
KEMPSEY NSW 2440
Enquiries: 02 6562 5501
Applications must be received by 9:00am Wednesday 18th September 2019
External applicants should visit the Catholic Schools Office website with regards to registration requirements with the Diocese.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore Diocese is available on the Catholic Schools Office website http://www.lism.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-information/