The Trust is committed to deliver on the following strategic objectives so this role will be a key part of that delivery:
• Recruiting, developing, retaining and deploying the best staff and governors (SO 1.1)
• Implementing our talent management and succession planning agenda (SO 1.1)
• Developing workforce expertise for all (SO 1.3)
• Employee engagement, experience and well-being (SO 1.5)
Innovative Systems Enabling Creative Schools
• Excellence of central service provision in all aspects of HR (SO 2.4)
In order to achieve our objectives, we will be embarking on new projects to deliver and embed new business systems and processes and ways of working to improve our efficiency and to make progress towards becoming a high performing organisation. This includes a comprehensive overhaul of existing IT systems and business processes. We are also committed to our talent management strategy, ‘Let’s Talk People’.
We are seeking temporary administration resource to bolster the existing HR provision within the Trust to support current initiatives and to help shape and deliver an ongoing programme of improvement.