General Science Teacher
Vision for Education Lincoln
- Quick apply
- £100 - £130 per day
- Job type:
- Part Time, Full Time, Supply
- Start date:
- Apply by:
- 27 December 2017
We are currently looking to appoint a dedicated, enthusiastic and knowledgeable General Science Teacher to join a staff team in creating an outstanding centre of educational excellence around the Hull area on a supply basis.
The ideal General Science Teacher will be keen and passionate, willing to work effectively as part of a team and have the ability to motivate and support others. As the successful General Science Teacher you will be encouraged to develop your skills in a well-resourced, supportive environment. It is important that the General Science Teacher has high expectations of pupil’s achievement and a strong commitment to raising standards.
The school is driven by a powerful ethos which aspired to treat everyone inclusively and they aim to:
- Encourage learners to develop their own interests, passions, creativity and individuality
- Provide learners with the skills and understanding to live a successful life
- Foster respect, tolerance and love for others regardless of race, gender or religion
- Create a happy, stimulating, caring learning environment
To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV.
What we can offer you:
- Free access to ongoing CPD
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
About Vision for Education Lincoln
- Vision for Education Lincoln
- Longdales Road, Lincoln
- LN1 3DY
- United Kingdom
Created in 2008, Vision for Education is a well-established, market-leading teacher supply agency with industry experience and expertise.
What we do
We provide a high-quality recruitment service for schools of all kinds. We’re always interested in talking to teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and other support staff with any level of experience – whether you’re an NQT, busy parent or semi-retired! If you’re looking for daily supply, short & long-term cover – or even a permanent role – we can help. We have branches across the country, with our head office based in Sheffield.
We operate under a simple set of values which impact on everything we do. Our aim is always to be open, honest and ethical in the way we do business; both internally with the way we treat our staff, and externally, in how we look after our clients and candidates. This unique approach to recruitment has made us the first port of call for both schools and teachers alike.
What we offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.