Our client is school located in the Gold Coast, perfect for residents of Brisbane’s southern corridor or the Gold Coast. The school offers a program that focuses on engaging young people with complex needs and encourages participation and active learning in a supported and connected way.
About the Role:
- Generalist Teacher – Middle Years or Secondary Trained
- 12 Month Contract with view to continue
- January 2018 Start
- Staff at this school work a 9 day fortnight
- Teaching a class of young men aged 7-12 – students have barriers to learning
- Skills or experience in students with ASD, ADHD, ODD and Anxiety an advantage
- Excellent in-class support – teachers have assistants and youth worker support in classroom
- Small, tight knit community of educators who use mindfulness, meditation and life skill education to assist at risk students
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kayla, quoting job reference #WEB1711-523288KW – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference # WEB1711-523288KW – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).