You will be joining a thriving prep school in the heart of Sussex with a friendly, hardworking and supportive team. The School has an excellent reputation for preparing pupils for scholarship and Common Entrance examinations, feeding into the local leading senior schools.
You need to be a qualified Teacher who is:
- passionate about seeing all pupils aspire to their full potential
- able to teach up to Common Entrance and Scholarship level
- a Form Tutor
- able to bring new ideas, be accessible and lead by example
- able to make a contribution to other areas of school life
- an excellent communicator and team player
You would be expected to play a full part in the extra-curricular activities of this forward thinking school.
Further details and an application form can be obtained at the School’s website: www.greatwalstead.co.uk/staff-vacancies
Closing date for applications: Noon, Wednesday 10th January 2018
Interview date: TBA
Great Walstead School, Lindfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH16 2QL
Telephone: 01444 483528
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all of our staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the DBS and to register with the update service Registered Charity No 307002