Vision for Education Sheffield
- Quick apply
- £90-£198 Per Day
- Job type:
- Full Time, Temporary
- Start date:
- Apply by:
- 2 February 2018
Vision for Education are delighted to be working with a larger than average academy in Rotherham, and are currently looking for an experienced Geography specialist for a medium term supply post starting February 2018. The post is a full time 1.0 position with full planning and marking responsibilities.
The school are looking to meet with teachers who have experience teaching Geography to Secondary aged pupils up to GCSE level. Being a ‘Good’ School as rated by Ofsted they are ideally looking for people with a proven track record of delivering excellent teaching and learning, however teachers at the start of their career are also encouraged to apply.
The children achieve high standards in their work and behaviour. The same behaviours and attitudes are expected across the whole school, these are properly managed and excecuted by a dedicated faculty and the pupils themselves. Pupils’ excellent attitudes to school are reflected in approved attendance levels, which are above national average.
We require all teachers who register with Vision for Education to have a current valid DBS registered to the update service, or able to complete a Vision for Education DBS, references covering the last 2 years of your career, and either a Batchelor in Education with QTS, Trained to degree level with a PGCE, have completed a GTP, or ITT within a school and are not currently subject to an outstanding investigation.
Please ensure to bring along with you:
· DBS/CRB registered to the Update Service
· 2 proofs of address dated within the last 3 months
· Passport or Driving licence and Birth certificate
· Qualification Certificates.
· Teacher Number.
· Certifications, e.g. Team Teach, NPECTS etc.
In return, we offer:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE.
· Access to FREE CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications.
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) NI and Pension contributions.
· Access to your own dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
All offers are subject to Safeguarding checks and completed application and interview with one of our dedicated consultants.
About Vision for Education Sheffield
- Vision for Education Sheffield
- The Quadrant, 99 Parkway Avenue, Sheffield
- South Yorkshire
- S9 4WG
- United Kingdom
Created in 2008, Vision for Education is a well-established, market-leading teacher supply agency with industry experience and expertise.
What we do
We provide a high-quality recruitment service for schools of all kinds. We’re always interested in talking to teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and other support staff with any level of experience – whether you’re an NQT, busy parent or semi-retired! If you’re looking for daily supply, short & long-term cover – or even a permanent role – we can help. We have branches across the country, with our head office based in Sheffield.
We operate under a simple set of values which impact on everything we do. Our aim is always to be open, honest and ethical in the way we do business; both internally with the way we treat our staff, and externally, in how we look after our clients and candidates. This unique approach to recruitment has made us the first port of call for both schools and teachers alike.
What we offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.