ABC Teachers are seeking a Geography teacher for a school based in Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity to work in an outstanding school that serves a highly populated and diverse area of Birmingham.
We have been working with the school for a number of years and have recently placed candidates in the secondary school who have been taken on permanently. There is clear progression for both supply staff and permanent members of staff who work at the school and who impress.
About the Role:
- Responsible for writing and developing schemes of work
- Responsible for monitoring progress across KS3 and KS4
- Plan interventions to close progress gaps
- Holding departmental meetings
- Responsible for quality assurance for the Geography Department
- Ensure adequate provision for students of all abilities
- This is a supply role which could lead to a permanent role
About the School:
- Oversubscribed all through school based in Birmingham
- The school is graded as an outstanding school
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
- Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (PGCE / Bachelor of Education)
- Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
- Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Consultant exclusivity
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
- Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matthew Ollerhead today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.