We are looking for a great Geography teacher to join our team, if that’s you please apply.
· Are you an outstanding teacher who feels stifled by the mainstream system?
· Would you like to work with small groups of no more than 8 pupils in a class?
· Are you excited about working within a well resourced department?
· Are you keen to work with pupils who love Geography and have a real aptitude for the subject?
· Are you able to respond to and adapt planned lessons to meet the needs of pupils?
· Have you got excellent subject knowledge that you are able to use to engage and enthuse pupils?
· Can you relate to pupils, do you recognise them as individual learners and therefore able to make Geography feel relevant to them and what is going on in their lives?
· Are you able to use assessment to improve the progress of pupils?
How to apply To apply please download and complete our application form and equality monitoring form from our website www.TheRiseSchool.com. Completed applications should be emailed to LindaBurn@TheRiseSchool.com.
The closing date for applications is 18th June 2018 12 noon, interviews will take place week commencing 18th June 2018. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting including references and an enhanced DBS.