Smart Teachers is recruiting for a knowledgeable Geography Teacher to join an 'Outstanding' school in Hounslow. This full time permanent position is available to start in January 2019. The timetable will consist of KS3, KS4 and KS5 Geography. The ability to teach A Level is essential for this role.
About the Role
· Geography Teacher
· KS3, KS4, KS5 Geography
· Full time permanent role from January 2019
· MPS Salary £27,000 to £39,000
About the School
· Single sex school
· Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
· High achieving results across the school
· Extensive professional development programme and support available for all staff
· Based in Hounslow with great rail and road transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the Geography Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN6880.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.