A school rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted located North of Nottingham City are looking to appoint a full time Geography teacher to teach mostly Key stage 3 Geography and some KS4 Geography. The School is sought after to work in and located close to the M1 so has easy transport links.
About the Role:
· Key stage 3 and 4.
· You will be required to teach GCSE Geography.
· This is a full time role.
· The role with require some lesson planning.
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience.
About the School:
· Large school that supports staff well.
· Students well behaved eager to learn.
· Well-established reputation within the community and nationally
· Good school eager to reach outstanding levels.
· Strong and supportive leadership that expect strong teachers.
· Strong subject knowledge required.
· Located in Derby, a short drive from both Derby and Nottingham.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills.
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lewis Bowens today on 0115 870 5106 or email your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.