Smart Teachers are recruiting for a Geography Teacher for an “Outstanding” Catholic High School in Redbridge, North East London. This is a permanent position starting September 2019. The Geography department has a fantastic record of accomplishment of high achievers and the school’s sixth form department is hailed as one of the best in the country. The school is looking for a Geography Teacher with experience teaching Geography to KS4.
About the Role
• Geography Teacher
• Full time permanent contract
• Teaching a timetable of KS3 and KS4
• Salary between £27,000 - £43,000
About the School
• Catholic secondary school
• Rated “Outstanding” by Ofsted
• Oversubscribed and close to 2000 pupils
• New facilities
• Specialist Science and PE College
• Exam results above the national average in all core subjects
In order to be considered for this role, the Geography Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN3306.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.