Vision for Education are delighted to be working with a larger than average academy in Rotherham, and are currently looking for an experienced Geography specialist for a medium term supply post starting February 2018. The post is a full time 1.0 position with full planning and marking responsibilities.
The school are looking to meet with teachers who have experience teaching Geography to Secondary aged pupils up to GCSE level. Being a ‘Good’ School as rated by Ofsted they are ideally looking for people with a proven track record of delivering excellent teaching and learning, however teachers at the start of their career are also encouraged to apply.
The children achieve high standards in their work and behaviour. The same behaviours and attitudes are expected across the whole school, these are properly managed and excecuted by a dedicated faculty and the pupils themselves. Pupils’ excellent attitudes to school are reflected in approved attendance levels, which are above national average.
We require all teachers who register with Vision for Education to have a current valid DBS registered to the update service, or able to complete a Vision for Education DBS, references covering the last 2 years of your career, and either a Batchelor in Education with QTS, Trained to degree level with a PGCE, have completed a GTP, or ITT within a school and are not currently subject to an outstanding investigation.
Please ensure to bring along with you:
· DBS/CRB registered to the Update Service
· 2 proofs of address dated within the last 3 months
· Passport or Driving licence and Birth certificate
· Qualification Certificates.
· Teacher Number.
· Certifications, e.g. Team Teach, NPECTS etc.
In return, we offer:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE.
· Access to FREE CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications.
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) NI and Pension contributions.
· Access to your own dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
All offers are subject to Safeguarding checks and completed application and interview with one of our dedicated consultants.