Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate Geography Teacher to join an “outstanding” school in Wandsworth, South West London. This full time Geography Teacher position is available to start in January 2018 and will be responsible for teaching a timetable from KS3 to KS5. The successful Geography Teacher must be able to teach outstanding lessons on a consistent basis where behaviour is excellent.
About the Role
· Geography Teacher
· Full time
· January 2018 start
· KS3 to KS5 timetable
· Salary up to £36,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· “Outstanding” Ofsted
· Single sex school with co-ed sixth form
· Structured and supportive senior leadership team
· Excellent behaviour across the school
· Refurbished curriculum areas
· New sixth form hub and sports centre
· Excellent exam results across GCSE and A Level
· Multi sports facilities available for use including swimming pool, fitness suit, table tennis, judo, rugby and volley ball.
In order to be considered for this role, the Geography Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN7107.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.