Smart Teachers is recruiting for a German Teacher to join an outstanding school in Merton, South West London. This full time, permanent position is to start in January 2020. The successful German Teacher will be open to leading this department. The department here is vibrant, creative and central to the learning at this school. Additionally, the staff cohort as a whole has been constructed as a tight-knit group of collectives focused on the advancement of their students Education.
About the Role
• German Teacher - Subject Lead
• Permanent contract
• MPS Inner London - £29,000 to £41,000 + TLR
• KS3, KS4 and KS5 ideally for the right candidate
• January 2020 start date; full-time
About the School
• Well established school
• Ofsted outstanding
• Single sex school
• Well-resourced department
• Excellent results through KS4 and KS5
• Great transport links, a short walk from an over ground station
• Great road links with parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the German Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN19415.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.