£25.00 - £25.80 per hour
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), recent teaching experience and we must be able to obtain a school performance reference.
Vision for Education is an approved Tuition Partner for the National Tutoring Programme (NTP). We are looking to recruit a flexible and highly motivated German Tutor on behalf a selective secondary school based in Grantham. This role is due to start at the beginning of June 2021 on a part time basis.
The German Tutor will be required to be patient, calm and empathetic and hold the ability to engage young people and motivate them to achieve and overcome any barriers to learning. The German Tutor role will be part time on an ongoing basis.
Lessons may take place during the school day, or after school depending on your availability and the requirements of the school. Due to the nature of the role, suitable candidates will be comfortable liaising with school contacts and report any issues or concerns when necessary.
The secondary school educates student from around the Grantham area usually is a small radius therefore helping maintain a strong community. The school build their foundation by emphasising the importance of work, self-discipline, behaviour and achievement. Through their ethos they strive to have a positive impact of the students’ development and values.
To be considered for the position of German Tutor you will:
• Have a background in teaching German to Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4) (QTS/QTLS is essential)
• Have access to a laptop with webcam, and have reliable broadband internet connection
• Be comfortable to plan and lead sessions online – previous experience is desired but not essential as training is provided
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to deliver engaging lessons
• Be able available for at least 5 hours per week
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a German Tutor who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Although this role is online, it is important that you are based in the Lincolnshire area as a face to face meeting will be required before we can offer you any work.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Lincolnshire team on 01724 857540
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency