Gifted and Talented Teacher / Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher
- Quick apply
- From £22,000 (depending on experience)
- Job type:
- Full Time, Maternity Cover
- Apply by:
- 1 October 2017
Smart Teachers is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Gifted and Talented Teacher / Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher on behalf of a distinguished and popular independent school based in Surrey. The successful Gifted and Talented Teacher will be supporting and raising the achievement of Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) age students. This full time teaching position is a year long maternity contract starting immediately. A generous salary is on offer depending on the experience of the successful applicant.
About the Role
· Gifted and Talented Teacher / Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher
· Teaching high achieving EYFS age students
· Working alongside other class teachers to boost and challenge groups of higher achieving students
· One year maternity contract starting immediately
· Generous salary starting at £ 22,000 (dependent on the experience of the candidate)
About the School
· Independent school for students aged 3 - 18
· Very positive ISI Report
· Part of a group of well renowned, highly successful independent schools
· Strong links to the local community
· Students here have positive attitudes to learning
· Located on 20 acres of beautiful countryside in Surrey
In order to be considered for this role, the Gifted and Talented Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers including those who require sponsorship are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number BXV37554.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
About Smart Teachers
- Smart Teachers
- Salisbury House, 29 Finsbury Square
- EC2M 5QQ
- United Kingdom
With teams in London and across Australia, Smart Teachers recruit education professionals internationally to fill a wide range of school based roles in teaching, leadership, special needs and learning support.
What we do
We provide a high-quality recruitment service for schools of all kinds. We’re always interested in talking to teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and other support staff with any level of experience – whether you’re an NQT, busy parent or semi-retired! If you’re looking for daily supply, short & long-term cover – or even a permanent role – we can help.
We operate under a simple set of values which impact on everything we do. Our aim is always to be open, honest and ethical in the way we do business; both internally with the way we treat our staff, and externally, in how we look after our clients and candidates. This unique approach to recruitment has made us the first port of call for both schools and teachers alike.
What we offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.