We are seeking an inspirational Girls’ Games and PE Teacher. The successful candidate will be a graduate (PGCE or QTS) who is keen to launch or develop their career in teaching girls’ games and PE to Prep school children in one of the most sought after schools in one of the most beautiful parts of the South East. The salary range is higher than National Pay Scales.
The ideal candidate will also offer a second teaching subject, in addition to games and PE.
This is a full-time, permanent role. The School day runs from 08:00 - 16:30 Monday to Friday, and staff members may also volunteer to lead an after school activity in an area of interest to them. The Girls’ Games and PE teacher will teach children throughout the School from EYFS to Year 8.
Our teachers aim to inspire pupils through the employment of a wide variety of the best and most up-to-date teaching and learning techniques. The skills and qualifications which we are seeking include:
• Graduate QTS (This role is suitable for NQT)
• Good communication skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Innovative teacher with the ability to inspire pupils to achieve their best
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to prioritise effectively and balance competing pressures
Closing Date: 09.00 Monday 28th January 2019.
Interviews will be held week commencing 4th February 2019.