Girls PE teachers needed!
Due to unprecedented demand ABC teachers are looking for qualified Girls PE teachers who are available full time for long term supply roles in secondary schools throughout Coventry.
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching supply agency, we pride ourselves on the service that we provide to candidates and schools and with a team of specialist secondary school consultants we will work hard to ensure we find the right job for you.
I am keen to speak with qualified girls PE teachers with QTS or NQTs who are looking at doing supply until the right role becomes available.
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Charlie today on 02476 510097 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
About the ABC Teachers:
· Leading supply agency operating throughout the West and East Midlands and Staffordshire.
· Part of TES.
· Excellent customer service.
· Safeguarding that is second to none.
· REC gold standard agency.
· Team of dedicated and experienced consultants.
· Leading rates of pay.
· £200 referral scheme.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (PGCE/QTS)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.