Teacher of Girls PE, Barnet, London (Maternity Cover)
Required from September 2021
Do you want to work in an Outstanding School and PE department?
If so, we are looking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic teacher to join our highly successful PE department. This is an exciting opportunity for you to develop your teaching skills and work within an inspirational team. As well as GCSE PE the department also offers a Cambridge National at KS4, and A Level PE and the L3 BTEC Sport at KS 5. The department’s value added ratings are significantly above the national average in all examinations.
Why work at The Compton School?
• You will be joining a highly successful school with a national profile of excellence in teaching and learning, teacher training and student outcomes
• You will be working in an exceptional, fully staffed PE department, with an ethos that ensures all students participate fully in both KS 3 and KS4 and those that wish to are given opportunities to compete in borough, county and national competitions
• We are fortunate to have outstanding sports facilities, including a sports hall, a gymnasium, a fitness suite, a 4G all-weather pitch, two netball playgrounds, a grass field and access to a local swimming pool
• We will provide you with exceptional training through our induction programme
Who are we?
We are a massively oversubscribed mixed multi-ethnic school that has had four outstanding OFSTED inspections in succession, most recently in January 2018. Students at the Compton make exceptional progress - our results routinely put the school within the top 2% of schools nationally for progress.
At The Compton we understand that our brilliant teachers make a difference to the life chances of our students every day by helping them to secure outstanding outcomes. We always strive to appoint the very best teachers and once in post we provide a work place environment that ensures their needs are fully met now and in the future.
Are you the right person to join our team? If so, we would be delighted to hear from you.
For details of the post including an application form email email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 3.00pm on Monday 17th May, 2021
The Compton School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Situated in Barnet, London, The Compton School is a secondary which educates students aged between 11 and 18. It is a non-denominational establishment.
Ann Marie Mulkerins
Values and Vision
The Compton School values students who hav...