TEACHER OF GIRLS PHYSICAL EDUCATION - PART TIME
(Full Time can be offered for additional teaching of Health and Social Care)
Temporary, Maternity Leave Cover
Main Pay Scale - From November 2018
- Do you want to work in an outstanding Teaching School with a national reputation for excellence?
- Are you an exceptional, innovative and inspirational teacher?
- Do you have the infectious enthusiasm to light the fire of Girls Physical Education in all our students?
- Are you ambitious for yourself and the students you are responsible for?
If you can answer yes to these questions, you may be the person we are looking for to be our Teacher of Girls Physical Education, part time to cover a period of Maternity Leave, which is likely to be for 2 ½ terms, starting after half term on the 5th November 2018.
You will be joining an Outstanding Physical Education department in preparing our learners for an ever changing world.
The successful candidate will:
- have a passion and enthusiasm for teaching high quality Physical Education that will engage all students of all abilities
- have detailed subject knowledge across many areas of the relevant curriculum
- be able to deliver inspiring, creative and challenging academic lesson
- have a strong desire to ongoing continued professional development
- be committed to our extensive extra-curricular Physical Education programme which extends considerably beyond the school day and week
- additional skills to teach Health and Social Care would be advantageous for a full time opportunity
To arrange an informal discussion or to visit the school please contact Sarah Bradney, HR Manager. For further details please visit our website: www.hccs.info. N.B. Applications will only be accepted on the school’s application form and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School & Sixth Form College is an equal opportunities employer and the Academy is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.