Caring and Talented Teaching Assistants
Starting February 2018 or as soon as possible after (Full time) 30 hours per week, term time only
St Luke's Church of England School is innovative, inclusive and creative.
Our October 2017 Ofsted report confirms that we are an outstanding school, providing an outstanding curriculum and provision for all of our pupils.
If you are looking to develop your career or you are just starting out and want a great job where you will really make a difference - then we are the school for you! Please come and see for yourself.
We are looking for excellent practitioners to add to our successful team, progress over time is outstanding and still improving.
• be flexible and organised, they should have high expectations of themselves and their pupils
• be committed to maximising opportunities for learning both in and outside the classroom.
We can offer:
• enthusiastic, children with a positive attitude to their learning;
• a friendly, committed and supportive staff team;
• a commitment to staff professional development
Closing date for applications: 10th January 2018 Interview dates: 19th January 2018
Please contact the school (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and an application pack. Applications are also available to download online at www.st-lukesprimary.com.
Please call 01628 621600 to arrange a visit, we look forward to meeting you.
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.
ST LUKE’S CHURCH of ENGLAND SCHOOL
Cookham Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 7EG
Tel: 01628 621600 Email: email@example.com