We are seeking high achieving graduates looking to start their journey towards becoming fully qualified teachers or developing a career in education. Successful candidates may have an opening to join the school direct programme. This role is geared towards those individuals who have excelled throughout their education and are keen to share their passion and knowledge with the next generation.
This opportunity offers school based experience in supporting students with their learning and development in school. It involves working with students in lessons in your specialist subject and working closely with their teachers to support with resources. There will also be an expectation to support students in different lessons and run an enrichment lunchtime activity.
This is an exciting way of exploring different careers in education, including; teaching, educational psychology, social work, speech & language therapy, sports instruction and individual music tutoring.
What we offer:
• An outstanding track record at GCSE and A level
• A team of colleagues who support each other
• Students who actively engage in lessons and have excellent attitudes to learning
• Professional development through the Harrow School Alliance
• Mindfulness and wellbeing activities each week along with staff sports and clubs
• One of the best sites in London, located on the greenbelt next to Bentley Priory and set in 27 acres of woodland and fields, providing and exceptional learning environment
In what has been an unprecedented year for schools and education, Bentley Wood High School are proud that our students have achieved such excellent results and gained places at a range of prestigious universities
“Outstanding teaching stimulates the students’ passion, igniting their enthusiasm and interests for learning. Students’ behaviour around the school and their attitudes to learning in lessons are exemplary” Ofsted Outstanding.
Required from: September 2021 to August 2022
Closing date: Noon on 17th May 2021
Please visit the school website for an application pack.
For any additional details please contact the Headteacher, Dr Janice Howkins, Clamp Hill, Stanmore, Middlesex, HA7 3JW, 020 8954 3623 or email@example.com.
An Equal Opportunities Employer
Committed to Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children
Bentley Wood High School for Girls
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Girls school with students of age 12 - 18 years