GRADUATE SPORTS ASSISTANT
One year fixed term contract
A talented, passionate and enthusiastic graduate is required to assist in the teaching of sport and games to enthusiastic and energetic young people at Dulwich College, a leading independent school in South East London.
The post would suit those considering a teaching career, though no formal teaching experience or qualification (other than a degree) is required. Expertise in boys' games, rugby and hockey in particular, would be an advantage, but all applications will be considered.
The post is for one year but could be extended for the right candidate. There may be an opportunity to enter our GTP scheme following successful completion of the fixed term contract.
The post may involve some or all of the following tasks:
• Coaching and running teams as appropriate in Rugby, Hockey and Cricket
• Officiating in Rugby, Hockey and Cricket
• Team teaching and assisting experienced subject teachers in classroom situations
• Teaching small groups in specialised topic areas
• Running or assisting with societies and extra-curricular activities as appropriate
• Being involved in school visits
• Undertaking cover duties
Closing date for applications: 4.00 pm on Tuesday, 29 May 2018
Further details are available from www.dulwich.org.uk/college/contact/staff-vacancies or by contacting 020 8299 5183/9326
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. A DBS Disclosure is required to enhanced level. Charity: 1150064