Recruiting Now - Graduate Teachers
If you are currently due to graduate this years and are looking for your first teaching job in Australia, register with Smart Teachers today.
Smart teachers has offices in Queensland, New South Wales, and Victoria and has a proven track record of helping graduate teachers find there first teaching job whether the search is local or interstate.
Our experienced recruitment teams, most of whom have a background in education, offer an engaging and professional service tailored to you It only takes two minutes to apply! Once you’ve submitted your details to Smart, a member of our team will be in touch to find out more about the teaching experience you have and the kind of role you’re looking for.
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kimberley quoting job reference #WEB250918KB – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #TES250918KB- – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).