Graduate Trainee Teacher Opportunities
Full-Time, Term-Time Only
Required for September 2018
Have you thought about going into teaching but haven’t done anything about it because you’re not sure if you would like it?
The Malling School may have the perfect solution for you. We have opportunities for graduates to work in our school as a Teaching Assistant in the subject area you would like to specialise in.
Being based in the classroom, working alongside our teachers, will give you a great insight into the world of teaching. Our Teaching Assistants play a vital role in supporting our pupils’ progress and you would be making a difference from day one!
If you and the school agree that a career in teaching is right for you, we will support you through a teacher training programme, like Schools Direct. You will become an unqualified teacher whilst you train, ultimately achieving NQT status at the end of the course.
The Malling School is a medium sized school that is growing approximately 10% year on year, offering great career opportunities for staff.
We can offer you:
- Opportunities to work in your specialist area
- Opportunities for teacher training and support through the NQT Induction year
- Extensive and individualised professional development programme
- A new school with outstanding facilities
- A small but growing school which encourages innovation
- An opportunity to change lives through education
- Be a graduate with a 2:2 or above, or equivalent by August 2018
- Ideally have a degree in either English, Mathematics, Science, History, Geography, French or Spanish but other subjects will be considered
- Innovative in your approach to supporting pupils with their education
- Motivated by a desire to change lives
Apply online via the TES website or alternatively you can send us your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com . For more information or to arrange an informal visit please contact the HR Department at the same email address.
Closing date: 23 April 2018
Interviews: Week commencing 30 April 2018
The Malling School is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of all children and young people. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, CV, Teaching Agency, Occupational Health check and two satisfactory references.