Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire
£100 - £130 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience required for this position is 2 weeks teaching within the last 2 years and you must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
Are you able to deliver exciting and interactive lessons that can inspire students and lend your expertise in Graphic Design?
We are currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic and passionate Graphics Teacher on behalf of an expanding secondary academy in Grimsby. The Graphics Teacher role is due to start in September 2021 full time on a temp – perm basis.
The ideal Graphics Teacher will be ambitious and highly motivated, willing to work effectively as part of a team and can motivate and support others. As the Graphics Teacher, you will be encouraged to develop your skills in a well-resourced, supportive environment. It is important that the Graphics Teacher has high expectations of pupil’s achievement and a strong commitment to raising standards.
The Graphics Teacher will be joining a rapidly growing academy based in North East Lincolnshire. The academy can provide some outstanding facilities that can further enhance the quality of teaching and learning whilst maintaining a small school friendly atmosphere.
To be considered for the position of Graphics Teacher you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have recent teaching experience in the last 2 years for at least 2 weeks.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Graphics Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact the Lincolnshire Branch.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency