Kent Range 5, Term-Time Only (37 hours/week, 39 weeks/year).
Pro-rata Salary £15,238 - £16,761 (FTE £18,059 to £19,863).
Required for as soon as possible
Hours of work 8.00am to 4.00pm daily.
The Malling School is increasingly becoming the first choice school for parents. As a result we are currently oversubscribed.
We are seeking to appoint a Guidance Manager to monitor and communicate the overall behaviour, attendance and progress of pupils. The ideal candidate will be a flexible team-player with excellent interpersonal skills and have the confidence to deal with difficult situations in a professional manner and to respect confidential information relating to staff, students and families.
• The ability to deal with staff enquiries in a professional manner.
• To maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
• A calm manner to deal with all situations.
• An excellent telephone manner
• Excellent typing skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Packages.
• The ability to work with colleagues as part of a team, to be flexible, adaptable and to multi-task.
• Good level of general education at Level 2 qualification or above.
• Awareness of GDPR
• Experience of working in a school environment
• Experience of SIMS (Schools Information Management System)
Closing date: 18 March 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 25 March 2019
Please apply via the TES website. For more information or to arrange an informal visit please contact the HR Department at email@example.com
The Malling School is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of all children and young people. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, CV Checking Service, Occupational Health check and two satisfactory references.
Applications will be considered upon receipt and we reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy should sufficient interest be received. Therefore, early application is recommended to avoid disappointment.