Job Share available.
Biggleswade Campus is a modern, well equipped school, with excellent facilities for children and staff alike. It is positioned within easy commuting distance of North London, Milton Keynes and Cambridge.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and highly motivated Health & Safety, Maintenance and Premises Manager to join our team from September 2018 in a newly merged school. You will be co-ordinating, supporting and advising on all aspects with regards to health and safety, maintaining the school site and dealing with general IT issues and site maintenance.
The school offers enjoyment, opportunity and professional challenge to 256 students within a supportive environment. The students have a passion and desire to excel in learning and we are looking for conscientious and hard-working individuals who are passionate about education and who wish to raise attainment even further. Our goal is to reach outstanding in all areas and to become a leading edge school. At our campus we are promoting new exciting concepts in education, which include Self-Directed Learning.
· Have at least 3 years’ recent and relevant experience in a similar role
· Be suitably qualified, or working towards certificate accreditation
· Have a willingness to undertake relevant training and identify own development needs
· Enjoy being part of a supportive team
· Have a flexible approach with a positive attitude
· Respect the school’s aims and values
· Excellent working environment with good resources
· New exciting concepts in education, which include Self-Directed Learning across all Focus Schools
· Students that are hardworking and positive about their learning
· Small class sizes
· Supportive colleagues and community
· Enthusiastic and motivated students
· Access to cutting edge, world leading educational practice as part of the largest network of schools globally
At the Biggleswade Campus we seek to promote excellence in education and enjoy outstanding student achievement, engagement and behaviour, reflecting the Christian ethos and values of the school.
Please visit our website: http://biggleswade.focus-school.com/ for further information relating to the Campus or for more information about Focus Schools please visit: www.focus-school.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
We welcome visits to the school prior to application. For a pre-application discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact Sashi Siva, Head Teacher, on 01223 400190 or email email@example.com for an application pack.
Focus School Biggleswade Campus is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. This is in line with statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education 2016 and The Education Act, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment