Head of Admissions & Marketing
Required for September 2018 (Maternity Cover)
Saint Martin’s seeks to appoint a Head of Admissions and Marketing, this is a full-time contract to cover a period of maternity leave.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver strategic marketing campaigns and be a key public face of the School managing Public Relations and Events Management. Leading a small team you will be responsible for admissions across Nursery, Infant, Junior and Senior Schools. You will be a creative thinker with commercial acumen and able to manage a diversity of tasks, some responsibilities will include:
- Providing support and advice to the Senior management and Governors
- Work with the Marketing Strategy in line with the School's strategic development plan
- Lead the Marketing and Admissions team, together supporting campaigns and activities to ensure effective promotion of the school.
- Using data to influence school marketing to ensure it is accurately targeted
- Achieve measurable results
For further details and an application pack please visit our website. www.saintmartins-school.com/joining-us/vacancies
Saint Martin’s is a selective independent school for girls, with a proven record of academic achievement. Situated in a stunning twenty acre site in the centre of Solihull and conveniently situated for access to motorway networks.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and DBS and barred list checks.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 20 June 2018 (noon).
Saint Martin’s, Malvern Hall, Brueton Avenue, Solihull B91 3EN,
Telephone: 0121 705 1265 email: firstname.lastname@example.org