Required from September 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to for the right candidate to join Gateways School at a time of change and growth. The successful candidate will join a well-established, well-resourced and successful Art, Design and Technology Department. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and practicing artist who will convey their passion for all areas of Art to pupils of all ages and ability. They will be willing to make a full contribution to the development of the teaching and learning of Art throughout the school. They will be expected to deliver exciting and varied lessons which engage pupils and encourage them to develop their skills and understanding of the subject. The ideal candidate should show initiative and confidence within the subject, aiming to stretch our able pupils whilst also having the flexibility to support our less able pupils.
The successful candidate will be:-
• expected to teach GCSE Art, Craft & Design; GCSE Art & Photography; A Level Art, Craft & Design; A Level Photography and Key Stage 3 Art
• willing to respond to the busy and caring atmosphere within school.
• expected to promote the excellent academic results of this department.
Details of the post and application forms can be obtained from
Rhiannon Morris, PA to the Headmistress
Tel: 0113 288 6345 / E-mail: email@example.com
Gateways School Website – www.gatewaysschool.co.uk
Deadline for applications: 17/05/21
Interviews: 20/05/21 & 21/05/21
Gateways is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 18 years