Head of Boys’ School (Vice Principal) required for King Faisal School in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a Head of Boys’ School at King Faisal School. KFS is an International Baccalaureate Authorised World School in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Our entry in the international section of the Good Schools Guide reads “If Saudi Arabia had an Eton this would be it”.
The position is available from August 2019 although an earlier start may be possible for the perfect candidate.
With 1500 students and over 700 boys in the senior school, King Faisal School is the premier choice for boys’ independent education in Riyadh. Catering to the leaders of tomorrow we seek a personable successor for our successful outgoing Head of School. The successful candidate will have all of the necessary organisational skills to run a large school but will have particular strengths in building relationships with students, staff and parents.
The new Head of Boys’ School joins us at an exciting time in our development and growth as they will be centrally involved with the implementation of an ambitious development plan. Supported by academic co-ordinators, our new team member will be expected to develop the character and standing of the Boys’ School.
We seek to employ outstanding teachers who have recognized teaching qualifications and experience. Although the openings are for all nationalities, preference will be given to candidates from the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand for visa reasons.
Early applications are encouraged due to expected high levels of interest.
At least a Bachelors’ Degree in related subject with recognized teaching certification (PGCE, etc.) and experience. Applicants with IB experience will be preferred but not essential, desk dwellers need not to apply.
Salary and Allowances:
- Competitive with benefits package.
- Shipment Allowance: US$400 at first time joining and final exit.
- Family Status possible.
- Children's Fees: %75 discount of school tuition fees at KFS for 2 children.
- Housing Allowance: Furnished School Housing or monthly rent allowance equal to three monthly basic salaries split over 12 months.
- Medical Insurance: For employee, spouse & four children under 18 years of age.
- End of Service Gratuity: According to Saudi Labour Laws.
- Annual Air Ticket: for employee, spouse, and two children under 18 years of age.
- 2 years initial contract renewable by mutual consent.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (School website www.kfs.sch.sa).
Applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted by email.
Preference given to applications on TES through the online application form.
We are a safer recruitment school.
All offers’ subject to satisfactory references and relevant pre-employment checks.