Head of College sought for centrally located Gold Coast (Queensland) Years 2-10 independent school whose mission is to be “a multidenominational Christian, Autism-friendly school, nurturing, inspiring and enabling students to flourish through the Josiah Compass” which provides educational programs for Junior and Senior school-aged students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
About the Role
- Head of College
- Full-time permanent
- Independent school (Years 2-10)
- Autism-friendly education
- Passionate, dedicated team
- Committed to expansion
- Five Year Contract
- Generous Study/Sabbatical Leave provision
- Innovative and dynamic
- Eligible for QCT Registration
- Tertiary qualifications recognised in Australia
- Post-graduate or Honours qualifications in the area of ASD, Special Education, Learning Support or similar
- Possess current referees
- Eligible to work in Australia.
An outstanding educator is sought to lead Josiah College into its next exciting phase of development. Possessing exceptional communication and leadership skills, you will have a clear understanding of the Disability Discrimination Act (1992) and the Child Protection Act (1999), be conversant with policy compliance, staff management and training, and have extensive networks to coordinate outsourcing with services providers.
To apply, please follow the below link and complete the online application form. All applications must include a CV and response to selection criteria which can be found in the Employment Package.
Applications close 10 August 2018
1 Emerald Lakes Drive, Carrara (Gold Coast), Queensland
Enquiries: Adrienna Matheson, Human Resources Officer 07 5561 4046