We are seeking to appoint an ambitious, creative and inspiring teacher with energy, enthusiasm and a love of Computing.
The successful candidate will have:
• a strong subject knowledge and passion for all aspects of computing and digital learning
• the ability to lead the outstanding use of computing across the school and to be the lead subject specialist
• the ability to promote high quality computing, equipping students to understand and transform the world through logical thinking and creativity
• the ability to embrace and contribute to the vision and direction of the i-Gryphon strategy
• the ability to play a full role in maintaining and enhancing the current high standards in the Department
• the ability to support, challenge and inspire our students, encouraging them to achieve the best they can through the promotion of outstanding teaching and learning
• excellent communication skills and the ability to celebrate and promote high quality teaching and learning
• the ability to be a team player who will go the extra mile to support students and who will enjoy the challenges of this role
The successful candidate will teach Computer Science at GCSE and A-level, CIDA in Key Stage 4 and Computer Science across Key Stage 3.
This is a permanent, full-time post, commencing after Easter at the start of the Summer or Autumn Terms in 2018. Our new recruit will join as a middle leader and work collaboratively with a team of professional, experienced and able specialists, dedicated to continuing to provide the high level of teaching to which our students have become accustomed.
We are looking for someone with high expectations, a love of their subject, the ability to inspire and also laugh whilst enjoying the challenges of this role. You need to be a team player with the inner determination to develop continually, picking up the best ideas from around the world in education. In return, you will join a Department that is full of activity, rewarding and friendly. We have a great record for supporting and developing all of our staff through our own training and links with NCSL providers.