We are a popular, inclusive Church of England secondary school in Camberwell, South London. Ofsted recently judged us to be ‘outstanding’ for care and welfare of students and ‘good’ overall. We are also a SIAMS ‘excellent’ school. We have strong behaviour systems, a caring approach and an unyielding commitment to providing a great education for the students of our community. We also invest heavily in staff professional learning, giving our teachers a fantastic preparation for future career progression.
The Principal and Governors seek to appoint a committed, enthusiastic outstanding teacher and leader to lead our Creative and Performing Arts Faculty comprising of Art, Dance, Drama, D&T, Food, Music and PE.
As the post-holder, you will:
- be an outstanding teacher in at least one of the faculty’s subjects;
- have a passion for giving our students a high quality education in performing and creative arts, including many opportunities for them to participate in enrichment activities;
- have the ability to forge the teachers of the many subjects in the faculty into a strong cohesive team;
- Be ambitious to create a faculty which is a beacon of excellence within and beyond the school.
- Be passionate about developing the professional practice of colleagues.
Closing date: 12 Noon Friday 27th March 2020
Interviews: Monday 30th March 2020
Please contact Lisa-Marie Jones on 0207 793 3900, or email email@example.com for a recruitment pack including Job Description.
Saint Gabriel’s College aspires to have a staff-body reflective of the multi-cultural and diverse community which we serve. We expect all our staff to be committed to safeguarding, to promote the welfare of children and to be supportive of our Christian ethos.