11 – 19 mixed comprehensive
Deanstones Lane, Queensbury, Bradford, BD13 2AS
Telephone 01274 882214 Fax 01274 884853
Principal: Mrs C B Macklin Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transforming Lives, Transforming Communities
Head of Department: English
MPS / UPS + TLR1 (£7620 - £9668 dependent on qualifications and experience)
The governors and staff are ambitious for the school: Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, personal development and community service.
If you are ambitious for yourself and the learners you serve, then you are the person we need.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be committed to the Feversham ethos of high expectations.
- Have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of learners.
- Be an outstanding teacher and an inspirational leader.
- Have a proven track record of success, and raising pupil attainment in English
- Be a committed team player with experience of having led and managed successful teams.
- Understand changes in the English curriculum and have the vision required to deliver an outstanding department.
- Have experience of developing an exciting curriculum that suits every type of learner.
The school benefits from:
- A forward thinking senior leadership team under a Chief Executive with a proven track record of establishing outstanding schools and teams.
- A committed and talented body of staff.
- A supportive Governing Body, Trust and Community.
- An excellent CPD programme.
Closing Date: Thursday 19 April 2018 at midday
Shortlisting: Friday 20 April 2018
Interview Date: w/c 23 April 2018
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be requested for the successful candidate.
More information about the post and a downloadable application form can be found on our website: www.qbury.com. Please note that CVs are not accepted. Please contact Sue Hosker on 01274 410813 or email@example.com with any queries or if you would like to arrange an informal chat with the Principal, Colette Macklin.
“The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory references, DBS and health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.”