Head of Department - Humanities •
Come and lead and develop an exciting team, of expert teachers with a history of outstanding results;
• A Christian School whose vision is to provide the best quality education to produce future generations of leaders for Zambia
• A unique community centred around the school in rural Zambia
• Our School Core values are Faith, Integrity, Servant heartedness, Perseverance, Creativity, and Responsibility.
• A boarding school with excellent accommodation, sporting facilities, a School Farm, Clinic, and outstanding outdoor education centre.
A growing school expecting to expand by a further 50% over the next five years. We are looking for:
• A Head of Department with strong leadership and team –building skills to further develop the high standards of our existing team across Business Studies, Geography, History, Religious Studies.
• Someone with aspirations to senior leadership
• Committed Christians looking to serve with a vision for Christian Leadership
• A passionate and skilful teacher with potential to take these subjects to even greater heights and increase pupil uptake at IGCSE and A Level.
• Experience of teaching to A Level in at least one of these subjects and ability to teach to more than one preferred at IGCSE level.
We are offering:
• A competitive local salary
• Accommodation on site, discounted school fees, main meal during term time, local medical cover, transport home every two years.
• Chengelo has an excellent track record for training and development of its staff.