Appointment of Head of Design & Technology MPS/UPS, TLR
The Governors are looking to appoint an ambitious, hardworking and talented Head of Design and Technology to be part of a great team. This role will provide a first-rate opportunity to demonstrate your ability to lead and make a measurable impact on the success of the school.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, innovative and vibrant school with a philosophy of high achievement and continuous development. If you want to work with wonderful students, committed staff and a forward thinking leadership team, this is the school for you. We are always striving to improve and we want you to be part of this journey.
• In 2017 85% of our Year 11 students attained 5+ A*-C (79% including English and Maths).
• Progress 8 score of 0.36
• In 2017 Sixth Form students achieved 44% A*-B and 99% pass rate at A Level.
• We were rated as ‘Outstanding’ in all categories in April 2016.
Visit www.sphcs.co.uk for an application form and further details. Email applications to Jacqui Inglis at firstname.lastname@example.org or send to school address
• Closing date for applications: Monday 19 February 2018
• Interviews: Monday 26 February 2018
• Start date: September 2018 (or earlier)
The school is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the safeguarding and protection of children and individuals. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. St Philip Howard Catholic School Elm Grove South Barnham West Sussex PO22 0EN