The following vacancy is available at a reputable, independent school located in Canberra, ACT. This school offers a range of sporting and co-curricular programmes, emphasises the role of pastoral care and utilises modern teaching practices, integrating ICT into the classroom.
About the Role:
• Leading, promoting, directing, and coordinating the department
• Stage 4-6 teaching duties
• Full-time, permanent position
• Commencing Term 3, 2021 (12th July 2021)
• Solid knowledge and understanding of the Australian Curriculum: Digital Technologies requirements, concepts and content
• Solid knowledge and understanding of the new Senior ACT BSSS Digital Technologies courses for Year 11 and 12 (Information Technology, Networking Technologies, Digital Technologies and Data Science).
• Highly skilled in Software Development Process and the development of Information technology solutions
• Minimum of five years teaching experience
• Willingness to contribute to co-curricular life
• Possess current references
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with TQI & WWVP Check
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2104-548263 BA, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
Australian Capital Territory
We believe we play an essential role in one of the most important and rewarding challenges today; ensuring the next generation receives access to the very best teachers and educators schools can find. Since 2005 we have recruited over 130,000 teacher...