Inner London Area
Main pay range (£29,663- £40,371)
Upper pay range (£44,488- £49,356)
TLR 2b (£4,528)
Required: April / September 2019
• Are you an enthusiastic leader looking to develop your practice in a new environment?
• Are you passionate about drama and able to inspire others to ensure students make excellent progress?
• Are you committed to making a difference to the lives of young people in Hackney?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, innovative and ambitious individual.
We welcome applications from excellent teachers with the experience, or potential, to lead our drama department.
The successful candidate will:
• Be passionate about the expressive arts.
• Be a drama specialist.
• Have a proven track record of impact on student progress.
• Be a dynamic, career minded professional.
In return we offer:
• A rewarding role in an outstanding academy.
• The opportunity to progress your career.
• Enthusiastic and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations.
• Comprehensive staff benefits.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made.
Telephone: 020 8985 6641
Visit the school website: www.clapton.hackney.sch.uk
Closing date: Monday 21st January 2019 by 9am or first post
Interview date: w/c 21st January 2019
We are holding a recruitment open day on Saturday 12th January 2019. For more details please visit our website.