We are looking to appoint an outstanding teacher to lead a successful and vibrant Department at this leading independent school from September 2020. The successful candidate will be well-qualified, organised, energetic and ambitious. The post would suit a teacher with leadership potential or leadership experience who has excellent subject knowledge and is passionate about Drama. A willingness to contribute to the extra-curricular life of the School is essential.
- Competitive salary, above that of the maintained sector.
- Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
- Fees remission for children of staff.
- Surface Book for every member of teaching staff.
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
- Complimentary lunch during term-time.
- Use of the School’s Sports Centre, including swimming pool.
- Discounted membership to Harrow School’s Golf Club.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
For further information or to apply for the role please refer to the School website where a job description, person specification and application form can be found: www.johnlyon.org/vacancies
Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that CVs alone will not be accepted.
Closing date: 12pm, Friday 17 April 2020.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
As a provider of employment and education, we value the diversity of our staff and pupils. We are committed to providing a fair, equitable and mutually supportive learning and working environment for our pupils and staff.