Royal School in Transylvania
The Royal School in Transylvania is a unique international school located in the picturesque city of Cluj-Napoca. We provide a targeted first class education from KG - 18. We cater for 23 nationalities. We value a total education approach from academic achievement to holistic development with our Duke of Edinburgh and after school activities. We provide a Cambridge curriculum and are a proud member of COBIS.
We are seeking a passionate, committed Head of English to join our rapidly expanding outstanding International School in Cluj-Napoca, Transylvania.
Applications are invited from professional, committed educators who can deliver the Cambridge Curriculum, from Check point exams to IGCSE, AS, A level English and IELTS.
You will need to demonstrate a proven track record of outstanding, creative teaching and learning and a secure upstanding of the Cambridge Curriculum.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- An innovative and creative approach to providing an outstanding, creative education beyond the Curriculum.
- The ability to inspire, challenge, support and empower students and colleagues towards academic excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish good working relationships across the school community.
- A commitment to developing literacy from Primary to Secondary.
- The ability to work with private stakeholders in ensuring excellence in English in an International setting.
Our school is characterised by our low teacher to student ratios (4:1) and highly effective teaching and learning, meaning that our students receive the attention they need to make exceptional progress.
We have some of the most highly qualified and experienced teaching staff available in international education. Our classrooms are furnished with the latest technological advances including interactive viewing screens.
We have recently moved into additional buildings to cater for the growing school population during special health & safety measures. We pride ourselves in delivering a top class education to all students and encourage parents and stakeholders to participate in contributing to a community approach to education.
Are you interested?
You can find out more about us at www.royalschool.ro
Please forward your C.V. with a Letter of educational philosophy, Letters of Reference, to: firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
The Royal School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices and all appointments are subject to interviews, tests, identity checks, criminal record-checks, and successful references.
Royal School in Transylvania
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 18 years