GLT Head of Finance
Main Responsibilities of a successful applicant:
- To lead on the statutory annual report & accounts and related DfE/ESFA reporting
- To develop the annual Trust budget and maintain the 3/5 Year Forecast
- To lead on GLT management accounting and reporting
- To lead on financial controls, procedures and systems
- To line manage the GLT finance team
An Application Pack containing further details of the role and an Application Form can be obtained from the Vacancies section of our school websites:
Or by contacting Natasha Geoffrey, HR Manager directly: email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 25th February 2019 @ noon
Interviews: Wednesday 6th March 2019
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we apologise for being unable to contact unsuccessful candidates
In line with our recruitment policy and for the protection of our students, the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people and aim to employ a culturally diverse workforce which reflects the nature of our school community.