Langley Park School for Boys is a large, oversubscribed, 11-18 school with co-educational sixth form. We consistently achieve high academic success; this summer attaining 83% 9-4 grades for our ‘Basics’ outcomes for English and Mathematics and a 99.5% pass rate at A-Level (53% A*-B grades). In June 2015, Ofsted judged the school to be ‘Outstanding’ in all categories.
What we are looking for: The successful candidate will:
• Have the ability to teach French in a way in which keeps students engaged and stimulated
• Have a proven record as an excellent classroom practitioner
• Be experienced teaching to Key Stage 5 in French
• Be an outstanding teacher looking for the opportunity to lead others and to make an impact in raising standards
• Be able to offer either Spanish or German as a second language