Head of Geography (MPS/UPS with TLR2b)
Required for September 2018.
We are looking for a Teacher of Geography who's ready to take the next step as Head of Department. This position is within an Outstanding Humanities faculty based at an extremely oversubscribed 11 - 18 Academy based in Warrington, Cheshire. You will be responsible for a very bright team of three including yourself and of whom achieved a 86% A* to C pass rate last academic year.
About the School;
The school is located in Warrington with good access to both the M6 and M62. The academy recently moved to a state of the art new build and is now situated on a ten-acre green field campus. Class sizes at the academy will never exceed 24 pupils and every student has access to a personal computer tablet.
They are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and passionate teacher to work within a highly experienced department who is extremely supportive and friendly.
You will also have the opportunity to work in a vibrant and exciting community, who believe in academic excellence and success for every student.
The successful candidate will;
- Be a well-qualified Geography teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons.
- Have a good understanding of what a great education can make to pupils.
- Have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress.
- Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
- Have a resilient character and a strong personal drive.
To apply for this position, you must hold Secondary QTS.
In order to apply for this position, you must contact me directly via email@example.com to discuss the post in detail prior to applying.
If you're interested in continuing with the application, you will be asked to complete our clients designated application form and will proceed to interview if requested.
If you're looking for opportunities on a temporary basis, please do get in touch to discuss arranging an appointment.