We are looking for a Head of House for September 2019 and warmly welcome applications from experienced qualified teachers.
It is a fantastic time to be joining the team. You will join a hardworking and passionate team of staff, in an academy characterised by high aspirations, academic excellence and exemplary behaviour. Firm discipline and crystal clear rules are enforced alongside a strong climate of care, encouragement and reward. Our parents are supportive and ambitious for their children, and our reputation in the locale has grown. The academy is an increasingly popular school in the rapidly growing Ebbsfleet Garden City community.
We want our pupils to leave school as well-rounded, confident young people, with an awareness of the wider world, and a desire and ambition to play an active part in it, all of which is encapsulated in The Ebbsfleet Academy’s motto – Aspire, Excel!
We are offering you:
• Enthusiastic, motivated and intelligent students
• An outstanding culture & ethos where students & staff enjoy & achieve
• A socially and culturally diverse school community
• Exceptionally well-resourced enthusiastic & friendly department
• We practice work life balance
• We don't have unnecessary meetings or unnecessary paperwork
• We expect teachers to enjoy and to relish every minute of their well-earned holiday.
• A range of excellent benefits, CPD, access to professional coaching and mentoring, an employee assistance programme, well-being portal, childcare vouchers and reduced gym membership.
We want from you:
• Excellent knowledge of pastoral care.
• An empathy for and passion to remove the barriers to learning.
• A commitment to ensure that every student fulfils their potential.
• To be an outstanding classroom practitioner
• The ability to prioritise tasks.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• The ability to lead a team.
• A flexible approach and a willingness to support with the development of the school’s pastoral development plan.
To arrange a school visit, telephone the HR Department on 01580 712754 x 331/332/333
For more information about The Ebbsfleet Academy, visit www.theebbsfleetacademy.kent.sch.uk
Only applications made using Brook Learning Trust application forms will be considered. Please use your application to demonstrate how your skills and experience match those detailed in the job description.
Visit www.brooklearningtrust.org.uk/vacancies for an application form and job description. Completed application forms should be sent to email@example.com by 10am on Tuesday 23 April 2019.
Date for interviews: tbc.
The Brook Learning Trust
The Brook Learning Trust is proud to have The Ebbsfleet Academy as part of our family of academies. As a Trust, we bring together our unique academies in our belief in the power of education to change lives and communities.
It is our steadfast purpose to challenge and defy the barriers that constrain the educational progress of any child. We set high aims for aspiration and secure collective responsibility for all our children’s achievements. Our work is underpinned by the values of Integrity, Respect, Courage, Optimism, Excellence and Accountability.
A strong focus on teaching and learning as well as high standards and expectations has led the Brook Learning Trust to become recognised as one of the strongest multi-academy trusts in the county. Learning and growing with us, children in our academies make great progress. The Brook Learning Trust, working with The Ebbsfleet Academy, brings energy, passion and expertise to the education of our children.
For more information about the Brook Learning Trust, visit www.brooklearningtrust.org.uk
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to vetting checks including an Enhanced DBS check and references. An overseas police check will be required by candidates who have worked or resided outside of the UK.